- 1500.00 - 1650.00 INR
- 4.72*2.36*1.18 Inch (in)
Reverse PoE 10/100/1000 Mbps Switch 7port+1Uplink
Model : RPoE-8P-MC-1U-1G
Input : 12V-48V DC (Port 1-7)
Output : 12V-48V DC @ Uplink port
5V DC from DC Socket
WHAT IT DOES :
The Reverse PoE Injector RPoE-8P-MC-1U-1G can get power for itself and Media converter, from customer Premises and send data to customer premises via same Ethernet cable (Cat.5 or better).Data in is Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbps). The input Voltage of port1 to port7 is 12V to 48V DC, which can serve as 5V 1A as an output. For an Media conerter device (powering via DC OUT Socket). Port8 (Uplink) get data from Media Converter OR AP (Access Point),Data out is 10/100 Mbps. Use 2 Pair Cat5 wire for connect Port8 with Media converter and Use 4 Pair Cat5 wire for connect Port8 with AP (Access Point).
- Get power and send data to customer premises via Cat5/6 Wire.
- Port1 to port7 can get power and Delivers data up to 100 meters.
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Plug and Play, no configuration required.
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Port1 to port8 *10/100Mbps
- Auto negotiation RJ45 Port.
DC 5V 1A from DC Outlet.
- 1* Power LED
- 8* Connection LED Port1 to Port8.
- 0 °C ~ 40 °C (32 °F ~ 104 °F)
- 10%-90% RH, None condensing.
120 x 60 x 30 mm (4.72 x 2.36 x 1.18 )in.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Per Day
- 5-8 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
B - 19, Shiv Park, School Road, Khanpur, New Delhi, Delhi, 110062, India